RCA does not support their products
Dual USB charging clock radio worked for less than 6 mos.RCA said after 90 days I have to pay for repairs.
So long story short..RCA products are so junky that they will probably only last 90 days. So don't waste your money on junk. You get what you pay for. Customer service is in India, now isn't that convenient?
Person could hardly understand English.
RCA lacks customer service & their products continuously have to go on clearance to get rid of them.Even Walmart has a hard time selling their RCA products & we know Walmart can sell ice to Eskimos.
No more RCA products for me.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "The 4 month old Sealy mattress from MATTRESS FIRM is sagging on one side like it is 10 years old. No help with warranty. MATTRESS FIRM makes it..."
- "De: Carlos Enviado el: martes, 30 de junio de 2015 0:23 Para: 'Manufacturas Alhambra, S.L.'; 'Info - M. ALHAMBRA, S.L.' Asunto: RE: Guitar 5P CW E2 Hello Jorge, I sent the pictures of..."
- "Office of the Board of Police Commissioners. Third floor of Police Headquarters, 300 Congress Street Bridgeport, Connecticut. Re: Second Step Barros Hearing. first I would like to say thank you for having..."
- "I bought a refrigerator and stove in May 2015. The project stopped and only last week did I remove the cardboard box from the refrigerator. What I found was a..."