I want a refund or replacement for 2 7" RCA Tablets I purchased my children and the battery in both exploded.

One of my children got up one morning and got their tablet to play and it was busted open on one end.

Therefore, tablet will not work at all and the battery exploded. The same thing happened about a week later with my other childs tablet. This is ridiculous and I deserve a replacement or refund for this issue on both the tablets.

Please reply to me and let me know what I need to do to resolve this issue. Thank you and look forward to hearing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rca tablet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $125. Rca needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rca tablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rca.

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1071268

RCA is just a middle man. They buy low quality garbage and stamp their logo on it to resell.

I am surprised they are still in business. They have an awful reputation.

Same thing happened to me,

Battery bloated, screen cracked from the force of it bloating.

apparently if these crack the touch will not function.

RCA isn't the brand to buy