With a two-year extended warranty from Walmart...not even 2 months had gone by before he knocked it off the dresser and broke the LED screen...called, got RA# and sent it in. After about a week I started getting updates on the repairs, everything seemed to be going well, then I got an email saying that they had to order a special part so there was going to be a slight delay, next email I got said that the repairs were almost completed.
Next thing I know I'm getting bombarded with emails asking me to choose a replacement tablet (none of which are anywhere near what I sent in)... finally fed up I called to find out what the heck was going on and why was I being asked to choose a replacement when the repairs to my tablet were almost completed. After going several rounds with customer service, I was informed that the Galileo Pro was the best they could do, so that's what I got stuck with. It took them almost 3 months for everything, before I got a tablet back..
that was March 2017. In November 2017, the Galileo started shutting itself off, then it would turn back on, then off again and would continue to do this until the battery went dead. Still within my 2 year warranty, I called to get an RA#, only to be informed that my Galileo wasnt covered under my 2 year warranty, that I should have purchased a new warranty when I received the replacement tablet. I was pissed, we paid almost half of what we paid for the original tablet, just for the warranty.
After being told, "Oh well, Sorry...nothing we can do for you without a new warranty", we discovered that the Galileo was still covered under RCAs 1 year warranty. That's where I'm at right now, I sent it in on the 21st of November for repairs...so now it's a hurry up and wait game...still no status on the repairs and last I heard was that it was being sent to Canada to get fixed...I wonder what they're going to try and give me this time, last time it was one that was $100 cheaper and smaller than my original one was.
Review about: Rca Shipping Service.
Reason of review: Order processing issue.