i love RCA products, but I am Not a happy customer.

took my RCA Tablet model:RCA6077W2 to Walmart., showed them the condition of it as it had popped open in my hand!!! and the lady at the customer service said it is RCA problem must call their customer service, she could not give me a customer service # to call, she walked away speaking Spanish to the other customers and I don't speak Spanish so I am not sure what she said but they looked at me and laughed, that was not very nice, neither could she tell me if there was any to fix it she just looked at me as if sometthing was wrong with me, this is dangerous, RCA should put a warning in their information leaflet about this happening and how to dispose of and replace the battery if it happens.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Rca 7 Tablet
Review category
review #623275 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rca? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 18, 2015 #973298

Whoa! Is that the battery all swelled up? Man, do NOT PLUG IT IN!!! You need to carefully place it in a box and leave it as undisturbed as possible, and send some photos to RCA ASAP! Don't mail that thing back to them until you receive a refund or replacement, and report that thing to the Federal Trade Commision so a recall can be looked into before someone gets seriously hurt.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.