1.5
Ease of Use

took my RCA Tablet model:RCA6077W2 to Walmart., showed them the condition of it as it had popped open in my hand!!! and the lady at the customer service said it is RCA problem must call their customer service, she could not give me a customer service # to call, she walked away speaking Spanish to the other customers and I don't speak Spanish so I am not sure what she said but they looked at me and laughed, that was not very nice, neither could she tell me if there was any to fix it she just looked at me as if sometthing was wrong with me, this is dangerous, RCA should put a warning in their information leaflet about this happening and how to dispose of and replace the battery if it happens.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rca and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Rca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rca?

Comments

Whoa!Is that the battery all swelled up?

Man, do NOT PLUG IT IN!!!

You need to carefully place it in a box and leave it as undisturbed as possible, and send some photos to RCA ASAP!Don't mail that thing back to them until you receive a refund or replacement, and report that thing to the Federal Trade Commision so a recall can be looked into before someone gets seriously hurt.