took my RCA Tablet model:RCA6077W2 to Walmart., showed them the condition of it as it had popped open in my hand!!! and the lady at the customer service said it is RCA problem must call their customer service, she could not give me a customer service # to call, she walked away speaking Spanish to the other customers and I don't speak Spanish so I am not sure what she said but they looked at me and laughed, that was not very nice, neither could she tell me if there was any to fix it she just looked at me as if sometthing was wrong with me, this is dangerous, RCA should put a warning in their information leaflet about this happening and how to dispose of and replace the battery if it happens.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Ease of Use|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Rca 7 Tablet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "My RCA Voyager 2 Pro 7 inch tablet that cost $50 in Walmart at Christmas broke mid March. The usb socket became loose. Walmart said to contact rca so i did...."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "I've been using bare minerals mineral powder for years now. I've never been the type to get severe acne however a year or two into using bare minerals o began..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."