100% full Not resolved
2.3
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 12, 2015

REASON of REVIEW: product is junk

Original review posted by user Jul 12, 2015

Bought 4 RCA 7" tablets.2 Tablets quit after afew days..still under 14 day Elec warranty at WalMart.

1 Quit after 14day...Walmart says its under RCA warranty.1 has to constantly be rebooted. They originally had a contact that was answered, said they would send return info via email, never did, now cant contact them. What a coincidence, do they have Phone#, Email blocking tech?? I just want the TOTALLY broken 1 to be replaced, then im never buying RCA again.

im 51y RCA used to be a good company!!!Ive bought faithfully in the past.no more.

This reviewer shared experience about "#s 1,2,6,7" and wants this business to "i just want one that works. not refurbished. i asked if it was refurb when bought they assurred me no, not so sure. only worked less 1 mo.and want it to work at least thru the 1y warranty!" as the author lost $74. Prlksgal is overall dissatisfied with Rca and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about rca 7 tablet at Rca was product or customer service, you dont help anyone and you lie and never getting straight answers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Rca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rca?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1071271

Why would you buy something that only has a 14 day warrantee?Really?

And, you bought 4 of them?LOL