I bought an RCA 2in1, tablet laptop on Feb.17, 2017.In March, its slow operation came to a complete stop.

Geek squad at Best Buy, said it was a virus and reset it at no charge. In April, it refused to charge. Best said it was the charging mech. Inside the computer.

They could not fix it.I have had no responce from RCA about my filed requests for replacement, although my Wal Mart Care plan was said to be active until 2/17/2018.

Review about: Rca Tablet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rca?

Comments

That's bs cause I bought two computers and warranties at closing, took it home, plugged it in and it wouldn't come on.Took it back first thing in the morning and they would not take it back.

They sent several strangers to my home over a period of time and it was never fixed. Several years later I ended up trashing it and lost over $700. Never again! Now I gave in and purchased this tablet a little over a week ago, turned it on, walked away and now it's stuck in sleep mode.

Once again they got me!Never again!

BBB NEEDS TO FREAKING BE AWARE OF THIS ***!!

Can you please E- mail me-At damberwright@gmail.comAnyone that happens to read this and is one of like thousands including me that had to eventually cut or losses because RCA refuses and or too incompetent to deal with Sh***y products and all around business to fix correctly or simply GIVE OUR MONEY BACK!!

DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT AN OPTION!! We get screwed over in more ways than one because of.... What?.... Them not selling safe, decent quality products..

Since I tried to return all 3of the voyagerlll tablets I bought just under three months ago, not knowing that Walmart of all things electronics have to be returned within 15days!!??

Really...I HAVE READ SOOOO MANY REVIEWS ON THEM AND A FEW HAVE SAID THE BBB SHOULD BE MADE AWARE...WE SCREW IT I WILL, I HAVE SCREENSHOT OF SOME OF THE LOCAL BRANCHES AND WANT TO SEND THEM AN EMAIL, INCLUDING SAMPLES OF THE DOZENS OF REVIEWS I READ JUST MYSELF, AS WELL AS A COUPLE LINKS TO PAGES OF OVER LIKE 2K REVIEWS ONLY A HANDFUL BEING POSITIVE ( poor clueless folks) **Thank you for your time**

Best Buy AND Wal-Mart ? I'm confused.

If you bought it at Wal-Mart and took it to Best Buy for repairs, you have tampered with the equipment and therefore voided the warranty completely.

If you bought it at Best Buy, what's this Wal-Mart connection ?

I'm afraid you got defective equipment and then mishandled the repair/return/warranty situation. Sorry.