York, Maine
1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My RCA Voyager 2 Pro 7 inch tablet that cost $50 in Walmart at Christmas broke mid March. The usb socket became loose.

Walmart said to contact rca so i did. It turns out rca will not pay to ship it back. They gave me an RA number and told me to ship via UPS. So UPS wanted $10 or around 1/5 of what i had originally paid. That's too much considering rca's bad workmanship caused the problem. On top of that, rca indicated they would be replacing my tablet with a refurbished tablet... Not a new rablet... A refurbished one. To cap that, they said it would be a generic black, not purple like the one i bought.

I don't believe in throwing good money after bad.

Rca wrote a confusing email in which they claimed to have shipped a replacement tablet. No tablet has arrived. When questioned, they changed their story to sending the tablet out if i waste $10 on sending them the broken one. Again, they refused to send me a prepaid label.

The upshot is i shall never buy any more rca garbage. My suggestion to people considering buying rca products is to buy the equivalent value of Thunderbird wine and distribute it amongst the homeless. It'll last longer!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of rca rct6773w22b tablet from Rca and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rca to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no replacement, poor customer response, customer service and ripoff return cost. Author liked the most price and good till it stopped working. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rca for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rca?

Comments

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada #1164466

I love your review!I have the exact same complaints and could not have said it better myself!

I purchased a tablet in March 2016 and it stopped working two months later May 22. Got the same bullcrap from RCA. Won't buy from them again.

Thanks for the review.It says it all.