My RCA Voyager 2 Pro 7 inch tablet that cost $50 in Walmart at Christmas broke mid March. The usb socket became loose.
Walmart said to contact rca so i did. It turns out rca will not pay to ship it back. They gave me an RA number and told me to ship via UPS. So UPS wanted $10 or around 1/5 of what i had originally paid. That's too much considering rca's bad workmanship caused the problem. On top of that, rca indicated they would be replacing my tablet with a refurbished tablet... Not a new rablet... A refurbished one. To cap that, they said it would be a generic black, not purple like the one i bought.
I don't believe in throwing good money after bad.
Rca wrote a confusing email in which they claimed to have shipped a replacement tablet. No tablet has arrived. When questioned, they changed their story to sending the tablet out if i waste $10 on sending them the broken one. Again, they refused to send me a prepaid label.
The upshot is i shall never buy any more rca garbage. My suggestion to people considering buying rca products is to buy the equivalent value of Thunderbird wine and distribute it amongst the homeless. It'll last longer!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Good till it stopped working
What I disliked
- No replacement
- Poor customer response
- Customer service
- Ripoff return cost
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."