My RCA Voyager 2 Pro 7 inch tablet that cost $50 in Walmart at Christmas broke mid March. The usb socket became loose.
Walmart said to contact rca so i did. It turns out rca will not pay to ship it back. They gave me an RA number and told me to ship via UPS. So UPS wanted $10 or around 1/5 of what i had originally paid. That's too much considering rca's bad workmanship caused the problem. On top of that, rca indicated they would be replacing my tablet with a refurbished tablet... Not a new rablet... A refurbished one. To cap that, they said it would be a generic black, not purple like the one i bought.
I don't believe in throwing good money after bad.
Rca wrote a confusing email in which they claimed to have shipped a replacement tablet. No tablet has arrived. When questioned, they changed their story to sending the tablet out if i waste $10 on sending them the broken one. Again, they refused to send me a prepaid label.
The upshot is i shall never buy any more rca garbage. My suggestion to people considering buying rca products is to buy the equivalent value of Thunderbird wine and distribute it amongst the homeless. It'll last longer!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Ease of Use|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Good till it stopped working
What I disliked
- No replacement
- Poor customer response
- Customer service
- Ripoff return cost
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."