Chandler, Indiana
1.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased 10 tablets and within one week 2 tablets stopped working , 6 months and none work , big waste of money , RCA won't respond to requests like throwing 500 bucks in the wind !RCA was supposed to send return labels and was never sent , waited for over a month !

I purchased these at Walmart for all my grand children , I have all the receipts for these except for two that were purchased separately . I think they should make it easier on the consumer for returning there crappy products .

Also my grand children probably will never buy any RCA product from this experience !Not a great Christmas present at all !

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $470. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rca and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about rca voyager 7-inch tablet from Rca was all of it, product or customer service and product quality or cus Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rca.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Rca to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rca?

Comments

Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada #1275823

We also bought two of these tablets from Walmart in Canada for Christmas gifts and my son also got one all three are garbage , my 12 year old grandchild is in tears when she tries to use it Walmart was no help at all. We will not be buying any R.C.A.*** again.