Chandler, Indiana

Purchased 10 tablets and within one week 2 tablets stopped working , 6 months and none work , big waste of money , RCA won't respond to requests like throwing 500 bucks in the wind !RCA was supposed to send return labels and was never sent , waited for over a month !

I purchased these at Walmart for all my grand children , I have all the receipts for these except for two that were purchased separately . I think they should make it easier on the consumer for returning there crappy products .

Also my grand children probably will never buy any RCA product from this experience !Not a great Christmas present at all !

Review about: Rca Voyager 7-Inch Tablet.

I didn't like: All of it, Product or customer service, Product quality or cus.

1.5
Style and Design
Ease of Use
Usability
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $470
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Rca?

Comments

Missy

We also bought two of these tablets from Walmart in Canada for Christmas gifts and my son also got one all three are garbage , my 12 year old grandchild is in tears when she tries to use it Walmart was no help at all. We will not be buying any R.C.A.*** again.