Chandler, Indiana
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

Purchased 10 tablets and within one week 2 tablets stopped working , 6 months and none work , big waste of money , RCA won't respond to requests like throwing 500 bucks in the wind !RCA was supposed to send return labels and was never sent , waited for over a month !

I purchased these at Walmart for all my grand children , I have all the receipts for these except for two that were purchased separately . I think they should make it easier on the consumer for returning there crappy products .

Also my grand children probably will never buy any RCA product from this experience !Not a great Christmas present at all !

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: All of it, Product or customer service, Product quality or cus.

Had an Experience with Rca?

Comments

Missy
Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada #1275823

We also bought two of these tablets from Walmart in Canada for Christmas gifts and my son also got one all three are garbage , my 12 year old grandchild is in tears when she tries to use it Walmart was no help at all. We will not be buying any R.C.A.*** again.