Ease of Use
Style and Design

Don't ever buy a RCA Product or but it from KMART I purchased a 50 RCA TV last year because I was going to move and wanted everything new.I had it in storage never opened it I moved In July and Had the cable company come to turn on the cable in August.

Took the TV out of the box and had the cable guy hook it up . I worked for two weeks and will now not power on. I have contacted RCA and have had no response. I have now contacted the Better Business Bureau.

I paid a lot of money for this TV this absolutely ridiculous.model # LED50B45R unsure about date just moved and never open it until 8/14/17 It will not power on Sep 23 (10 days ago)to will not power on Sep 26 (7 days ago)to This is my third email my TV does not have any power will not power on I just staring using this TV on August 14 my next step is the better business bureau and consumer affair complaints 9:51 AM (9 minutes ago)to I am now sending this letter to the better business bureau I actually did not open this television box until August that is when I got cable Product_Or_Service: May 2017

Review about: Rca Tv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: No response.