Ease of Use
Style and Design

LITERALLY the worst customer service I have ever had.Good luck emailing them, because the email for support on their website isn't valid and my email was returned immediately.

Good luck calling them, because their phone number sends you to SEARS. I was redirected a dozen times with USELESS phone calls. Need to go bankrupt and die out.

All I wanted was help with a TV and setting it up.The thing was just taken out of the box and would only say "please execute auto channel scan first." All I wanted was a factory reset but was given *** redirected useless phone calls and an email address that IS INVALID.

Review about: Rca Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: MAYBE ADD A DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO SPEAK WITH A TECHNICIAN? EVER CONSIDER?.

Had an Experience with Rca?

Comments

I know for sure their email option works. I do not know about the phone number because I've never used it.

Though, I do admit, on part of their website, when you go to support, it won't give you a number or anything to call or an email....you have to find the website above which is different from their tablet and other stuff website. It makes no sense.